Friday, February 19, 2010

Pink/Brown Inchies


I am hosting a couple of inchie swaps on the Cricut messageboard where you have to use either blue/black, blue/brown, pink/black or pink/brown as the primary color combinations. You are also allowed to use white where needed. Usually, inchie swaps are in groups of 5o or so, but I made mine with only 20 spots. I did this for a couple of reasons. One, it is my first time hosting a swap and I didn't want to bite off more than I could chew. Two, I really wanted to make mine detailed and with only 20 to make, I was able to spend more on each.

Here is my first set that I made for Group One of the Pink/Brown Swap:




I had sooo much fun making these! And it was super quick to make them considering how much gluing I had to do.

The base is a brown 1" square cut with a Paper Shapers punch. The swirly pattern is a clear stamp from Inkadinkado's Flourishes set stamped with Tsukineko pigment ink in Moonlight White. The pink flowers are mother of pearl beads that I found in Wal-Mart and the center is a clear rhinestone. The three rhinestones along the bottom are pink rhinestones.

These were so much fun to make and I can't wait to make my other sets!

3 comments:

  1. Love them!!!!! i haven't even started or begin to think about them

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are sooo pretty! I thought of joining that swap but the last inchie swap left me disappointed now I wish I had!
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are pretty! I can't wait to get them back in the swap!

    I have an award for you on my blog!
    http://sammibugscrapshack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete